lawyer for a minor car mishap

When a traffic wreck of any severity occurs, the drivers involved are required to take certain actions that will assist in the further investigation.

First, you should stay at the crash site, even if the collision is minor. This will allow you to see the damage or provide assistance to people who need it. Otherwise, you may have to pay a fine or even be charged with a felony.

Notify emergency services if there is a trauma.

You should also contact the police, even if the traumas seem minor. They will be responsible for preparing the wreck report.

You should also exchange information with another driver. If no one is hurt, you do not need to contact the police. However, you must exchange certain information with another person involved in the mishap. Otherwise, you may be fined.

In the event of a collision with an unoccupied vehicle or object, it is also worth taking certain actions.

Can’t contact the owner or is he not close to the accident site? You should contact the nearest police station if you come across something like an unoccupied car or road sign, for example. After that, the police will receive the necessary information.

In any case, it is advisable to call a counsel. No matter how easy it is, the support of a legal person can help you win the case and incur minimal damage. Indeed, sometimes the most elementary cases, with the wrong actions, can turn into a big problem.

So do not be lazy and do not skimp on a specialist in road accidents, because it is better to be 100% confident in your success than to leave the probability of your rule.

Apply For a Free Consultation
to Jackson MS Attorney

Legal advice is the application of abstract principles of law to the concrete facts of the client’s case
in order to advise the client about what they should do next. In many countries, only a properly
licensed lawyer may provide legal advice!